Four Tastes To Love - Easiest Home Made Popsicle Recipes
Posted on 11 August 2017
Summer sun gives you a hard time? Spend some time on making these easy Popsicles and run to the beach, enjoying your delicious frozen dessert.
1. Mint & Watermelon
- Mix 1/2 cup of water and 1/2 cup of sugar in a small saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar, about 5 minutes. Let it cool down.
- Blend the ready sugar syrup, 4 cups of watermelon, several mint leaves, juice from a half of lime, and 1/4 teaspoon of salt in a blender for a couple of minutes. Pour the mixture into 8 or 10 ice pop molds.
- Freeze your popsicles for 2 hours and insert wooden sticks or handles into the molds; then return to freezer and freeze until solid for 12-14 hours.
2. Blackberries & Cream
- Grab 250 gr of fresh blackberries and place into blender, making a puree. To take out the seeds, pour the blackberry puree through a fine sieve into a bowl.
- Soften 2 cups of frozen vanilla yogurt and add it together with 2 spoons of sugar to the strained blackberry puree and mix well. Pour into ice pop molds and put to the freezer until it's ready.
3. Coconut Pops
- Combine 3 cups nonfat yogurt, coconut flakes and 1/2 teaspoon of coconut extract in a medium bowl.
- Divide among ten ice pop molds. Insert sticks and freeze until solid, at least 6 hours.
- Dip the molds briefly in hot water before unmolding.
4. Tropicana Pops
- Stir 1 can of coconut milk and 3 tablespoons of sugar in a bowl.
- Pour mixture into a blender. Add 1 can of pineapple and 1 chopped banana; blend together until smooth.
- Pour blended mixture into ice pop molds. Add some chopped kiwi for even more tropical taste; freeze until solid, 8 hours to overnight.
Our home made popsicles not only taste great - it's an amazing healthy low-fat dessert, so you don't have to worry about your beach body ;)
Now you are ready to show yourself on the beach in your favorite bikini and enjoy the delicious summer treat you made yourself!