Did you know that fifteen minutes of laughter has the same impact on your body as two hours of sleep? After reading our article you will definitely laugh more :)
Some facts from world scientist for you:
- Laughter plays a vital part in raising and release endorphins, which fights negative feelings and stress. For the same reason laughter is a great pain killer.
- Laughing exercises several muscles in the body, including your abs, shoulders, back, and plenty of facial muscles. It is like a mini workout for your body.
- While you laughing, it also a releases of muscle tension in your body, keeping them loose and limber for the long haul.
- Laughter is a great workout for the respiratory system, and it increases oxygen flow in your blood. At the same time it works as a great cardio.
- Laughter boosts the immune system, raising levels of antibodies and natural killer cells. In other words - it's a great fighter against cold and flu!
- We guess, now you have enough reasons to keep laughing every day. Let the positive emotions brighten you dark days, and stay healthy and fit. From now you know that laughing is a great therapy, so don't skip it!
Here are some tips to help you put more laughter in your life:
- Laugh if you feel like that! Don't be afraid what people will think of you: laugh while reading a funny story in metro, laugh in the cinema, on the roller coaster, on the beach, in the office. Don't stop yourself!
- Figure out what makes you laugh and do it more often. As long as it's not at someone else's expense! ;)
- Surround yourself with funny people - they will definitely add some color to your life.
- Make some photos of you and your friends laughing and place it in your room or at your desk. You will be smiling every time you see it!
- Grab a bikini and sunscreen, and call your best friends right now. Get to the beach or a pool party, have fun, laugh, make great selfies and enjoy the moment!