Laugh Out Loud...How Laughter Can Change Your Life
Posted on 13 August 2017
Did you know that fifteen minutes of laughter has the same impact on your body as two hours of sleep? After reading our article you will definitely laugh more :)
Some facts from world scientist for you:
- Laughter plays a vital part in raising and release endorphins, which fights negative feelings and stress. For the same reason laughter is a great pain killer.
- Laughing exercises several muscles in the body, including your abs, shoulders, back, and plenty of facial muscles. It is like a mini workout for your body.
- While you laughing, it also a releases of muscle tension in your body, keeping them loose and limber for the long haul.
- Laughter is a great workout for the respiratory system, and it increases oxygen flow in your blood. At the same time it works as a great cardio.
- Laughter boosts the immune system, raising levels of antibodies and natural killer cells. In other words - it's a great fighter against cold and flu!
- We guess, now you have enough reasons to keep laughing every day. Let the positive emotions brighten you dark days, and stay healthy and fit. From now you know that laughing is a great therapy, so don't skip it!
Here are some tips to help you put more laughter in your life:
- Laugh if you feel like that! Don't be afraid what people will think of you: laugh while reading a funny story in metro, laugh in the cinema, on the roller coaster, on the beach, in the office. Don't stop yourself!
- Figure out what makes you laugh and do it more often. As long as it's not at someone else's expense! ;)
- Surround yourself with funny people - they will definitely add some color to your life.
- Make some photos of you and your friends laughing and place it in your room or at your desk. You will be smiling every time you see it!
- Grab a bikini and sunscreen, and call your best friends right now. Get to the beach or a pool party, have fun, laugh, make great selfies and enjoy the moment!